Friday, April 13, 2012

Famous Friday


A little warning: Today's post has some racy pictures. The ladies are from the cyclopassions calendar and the guys (Well two of them.) are per my SSHW request. The other guy I think is purdy.

This is going to be a quick one. I am totally going to steal a sweet video that Brison made me aware of for your viewing enjoyment. This guy has serious phlo. There is a spot towards the end of the video where he is slaloming that is just awesome. Totally rad yo!




I am going to go a little hog wild with pictures today. Because they're all going to be pro cyclist's of one type or another.  Enjoy~


Mr. Armstrong....


Fabian Cancellara being a bad ass as usual.

Boonen's naked... No, really. I took this shot for a boudoir photo album.

Hubba, hubba.

Willow is always nice....



Ivan Basso. I'm a little gay on him...

I'd feel bad if I left out the Lion King...
So there it is! I'm sure I'm going to get a few remarks both positive an negative but sometimes you have to lay it all out there. Flop it on the table and see what happens..

I hope you all have a great weekend. It's suppose to be nice in our neck of the woods. So go out and enjoy it!

Thanks for reading!

Rubber side down,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment