Friday, March 8, 2013

Running Sucks...


No offense if you enjoy running.

I know there are some people out there that are totally into sadomasochism too but that doesn't mean I'm going to sign up.

My SSHW and I decided to go on a run.

I could feel my flubber jiggling as I shuffle, shuffle, fwap, fwapped my way down the road.

It's an odd feeling to not be taxed by my heart or breathing but to have placed in my legs hurt that haven't hurt in a long time.

Why did I agree to this again!?

Oh yeah, I wanted too...

I'm pretty sure SSHW is getting tired listening to me wine. 

I want to do this.

But I'm going to need to walk just for a bit...

That's always nice.

Getting lapped by a little kid on a bike.

What is he about 2?

His little legs spinning a cadence that track racers would be proud of.

Constantly reminding me how much I'd rather be on a bike.

The day is sunny at least.

And SSHW looks really nice in running pants.

That's a plus...

I don't know.

Maybe I could keep going.

One more hill.

Sweet baby Jesus!

Thank God we are done.

Rubber side down,

Big E

2 comments:

  1. It was not that bad...You did just fine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby it really wasnt that bad! You did great and think how much stronger you will be on the bike IF we continue to do the "Death March"

    ReplyDelete