Friday, February 24, 2012

Famous People On Bikes

First off, tomorrow is the Capitol Velo team ride. We are going to go do a loop of the OBRA state road race championship course for this year (Which the team is putting on). If anyone would like to join us we will be starting from the Bike Peddler at 9:30 am in Salem. The ride will be a 2x2 conversational pace ride and should take about 2 1/2 hours. Please come out and join us if you'd like. Also, if it's raining please bring fenders. Thanks!
Second, thank you to everyone for the great input about the Big E's Beer Run. I've already developed some ideas and I think it should be a lot of fun. I'll keep you all posted as new things come up and when we get closer to figuring out a date.

Thirdly....



Monica Bellucci from the Matrix Reloaded.



A beautiful Italian and a bicycle... Nothing could go better.

Over the last few months I've been collecting pictures of famous people on bikes from the past and present. I've collected enough now that I thought I would start sharing every Friday.

If it proves to be popular I'll keep doing it. But me being a guy, and Monica Bellucci being who she is I wanted to share this one first.

I hope you all have a great weekend and happy Friday!

Rubber side down,

Big E


1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice in photographs! I love the bike.

    ReplyDelete