Monday, July 2, 2012

Tour Talk

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Frankie Andreu and James Startt of Bicycling Magazine's Tour Talk. They give a really nice refreshing commentary on that days tour stage along with predictions for the following stage. I embeded yesterday's Tour Talk just in case some of you haven't watched today's stage yet... I wouldn't want to get yelled at.

Quick couple of notes about the prologue and stage 1.


Prologue:
Huh, who would have thought that Fabian would beat everyone and get the yellow right out of the gate. It's almost like he's done that before...


Stage 1:
Big kudos to Fabian for doing the yellow jersey proud and attacking on the finish hill. Major huevos on that guy. 

Sagan is an animal. This guy is 2012's version of Philippe Gilbert and 22 years old I think this guy is going to be whooping people's asses for at least a decade to come.

Here is Tour Talk from yesterday. Even though it's a bit of a cheat. I may just add it to the bottom of the posts during the Tour since I like it so much.

Let me know what you guys think.



Thanks!

Rubber side down,

Big E

4 comments:

  1. I thought Sagan was kinda weak sauce letting Spartacus to all the work and just sitting there...
    -J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he was hiding behind the big man. But that's the only way he would win. You can't begrudge him for that.

      Delete
  2. I used to like Sagan. Cancellara still da man.

    ReplyDelete