Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Back!!!


Sorry it's been so long. I really needed to recharge my batteries.

Discover a cure for the common cold.

And find my car keys...

But rest assured that the little hamster in my brain has been feverishly spinning on his rusty wheel this whole time. Keeping me and the rest of the people in my head awake.


My head hurts...
 I've got a lot to talk about. Some of it's going to be old. I'm just letting you all know ahead of time so you don't think that I've slipped through some sort of space time continuum and am confused on the date. Rest assured that I still have all my faculties about me. I just wanted to talk about them and it's my blog and I can do what I want (So mnhaaa!).

So this post is really just a shot across the bow. A warning as it were. That I didn't forsake you all like I did my pet turtle as a child ( Who knew that box turtles could love so long?). That I still have things to say. And most importantly...

I'm back!!!

Rubber side down,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment