Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cadel Freakin' Spanked It!

Cadel Evans burns a groove into the roads of Grenoble

Cadel put more than two minutes and thirty seconds into Andy! Holy Crap! Just amazing...

Andy Schleck was shattered after his devastating loss in the time trial.

I feel really bad for Andy. After his attack two days ago I felt like he was starting to become a truly great champion. But they don't call it the "race of truth" for nothing. I do feel that if he had go attacking in a couple of the earlier mountain stage he would have had a legitimate shot at winning the over all. But unfortunately he played to conservative to long.

I had a feeling being in the yellow jersey would give Andy wings. And while I think that he rode to the ceiling of his ability, it just wasn't enough.

I'm sorry Andy. You will live to fight another day.

Chaupue Cadel. You certainly earned the champagne tomorrow...

Rubber side down,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment