Friday, July 29, 2011

Totally Rad Jumping Yo!



I willfully stole this from Brison's FB page. It's up a Whistler, BC. Every time they get down toward the bottom of the course I see the hotel I stayed in last time.

Me: "Ohhh! There's my hotel. (Pause the screen.) my room was right... There!"

Hollie: *Eye roll* "I know! You've shown me on every video of Whistler Village that you've ever shown me."

Me: "Don't be jealous...."

  I think I'm just going to do the Gresham Crit tomorrow. And skip the Vancouver Courthouse Crit. Maybe I'll go on a nice ride with my beautiful wife and friends. Or maybe it's because we are going to Oregon Brew Fest Saturday night. And more than likely I won't be "Feeling it" on Sunday. We shall see. Have a great weekend!



Rubber side down,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment