Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tour Talk With Frankie and James Is A Gift...

I have been thoroughly enjoying the stage recap videos with Frankie Andreau and James Dardin (spelling?) on Bicycling.com. They are all worth watching. A lot of the interviews are very good as well. It's really nice to see Frankie being very candid with his opinions.  That's something we never really got to see when he was with Versus.

He was sacked by Versus a couple of months ago. Probably having something to do with the whole Tyler Hamilton/ 60 minutes piece he was involved in.



Enjoy.

I'll be turning the pedals in anger for the first time since the wreck at Pringle Creek tonight.

I'm headed down with a pretty big crew of Capital Velo guys. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow.

Until then...

Rubber side down (For me especially.),

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment