Friday, October 14, 2011

Cyclocross Weekend

This coming Sunday is the third in the Cross Crusades series. This time it's at Portland International Raceway (PIR). And I'm pretty excited. This course generally is my favorite. It's pretty flat but with some technical bits thrown in for good measure.

I'm also pretty excited to see how Brison does in the Category C's. The only real down side to that is it means that he and I will be racing at the same time. So I will be depending on Adam and J to take some good video and pictures. No pressure guys....

I figured I would leave you guys with a great piece of video footage from last weekends USGP race between Jeremy Powers (I refuse to call him J Pow. To each their own. But everyone uses that nickname and it makes me want to punch kittens.) and Ryan Trebon (Bend, Or resident.). A truly awesome display of how it's suppose to look.

Happy crossing!



Watch more video of USGP New Belgium Cup 2011 on cyclingdirt.org

Rubber side down,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment